National Urban Fellows Academic & Leadership Development Fellowship Program consists of four (4) steps:
Step 1: Program intent form
Step 2: Transcript request form
Step 3: Program application
Step 4: Recommendation letters and assessment forms
- U.S. citizenship
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years of professional work experience with 2 years in a management capacity
- Leadership capacity with potential for further growth
- Demonstrated commitment to public service
Frequently Asked Questions
- Meet the admission requirements of Baruch College - 3.0 GPA*
- $150 Application Fee (no fee waivers granted)
- $500 non-refundable registration fee due upon acceptance and enrollment in NUF program
- Co-investment tuition payment of $7,500 due upon acceptance and enrollment in NUF program
- Willingness to relocate, as required by mentorship
*Note: Consideration may be given to applicants who have a lower GPA, if he/she has over 10 years of professional experience.
Class of 2016 Application Deadline Extended to January 10, 2014 5 PM EST*.
*Note: The Class of 2016 Application will reference the previous deadline date December 6, 2013; please disregard the previous deadline and adhere to the new date January 10, 2014.